Monday, October 25, 2010

Training Camp - On My Own

Marvin Harvey - One of the BEST in the game!
Hey there I know the past few blogs have been about me getting out into the community, but this one is about me taking some time to better myself. I have been away training with my new shooting coach that I have partnered up with to help me as well as many others bring their game to another level. His name is Marvin Harvey, he runs a ready, rhythm, release program (ALL PRO MASTER YOUR SHOT). It is something really special, its not just about your game, its not about basketball, shooting, its about so much more. When I am around him I am like a sponge, trying to soak up everything that he's sharing. We both have a passion for sharing and giving, teaching, and expanding. I am so happy that i met him and that I have the opportunity to spend some time. Knowledge is Power and I'm constantly learning. Hopefully Ill be able to pass it on to the many that come behind!

Check out the things I've been learning:




  • Shooting - technique and reviewing things that were taught before but needed some polishing up. Analysis on everything that I do, and being able to see what it is that you need to correct and get better at is such a good thing.
  • Ball Handling - control with the touch, as well as many different drills to implement what I am working on and what I need to work on. 
All I can say is that I really love it! So, I won't keep you all, just know that I working just as hard both on and off the court!


Until next time...


Meek

1 comment:

Aneela Khan said...

Love it - Keep up the good work Temeka!!