Thursday, September 23, 2010

Busy Days

Great Baton Rouge Support Team!
Hey there! 


I told you all that I was going to start blogging more often. Here is what occurred yesterday.. 


My uncle came over to my house this morning to fix a couple of things for me. He did a little painting, and hung up some pictures and things which is something that I needed done for awhile LOL. It's so good to be home to get that accomplished! From there I went to have lunch with Stan Douglas and his daughter, as well as with Coach Starkey. I appreciate both of these men, for I know that they are in my corner 100%. We had a great meal at Cope Lands Restaurant and some great conversations. 


I always enjoy spending time with the people that I dont always get to spend time with, but know that they are always there for me. This was a great day, and I topped it off with a workout session, even though I am struggling with a little cold, but hey I have to get it in. This is what happens when you are around 1st graders all the time LOL I love it!


Until next time,


Meek

No comments: