Monday, May 18, 2009

In Phoenix!

Hey everyone, especially the Mercury Fans!

I just want to let you know that my first week here has been awesome and we are just getting started. The people here were so welcoming, from the front office, to the coaching staff, my teammates, etc. I am honored to be here and looking forward to great things here with the Phoenix Mercury. I have been participating in some workout with some of the players, and just soaking up all that is thrown at me. The system seems like a perfect fit for me and I couldn't have asked for two better wing players in Diana and Cappi.

That is a point guard's dream to have someone to throw the ball to and you know that they are going to do something productive with it. And Tangela Smith puts the icing on the cake with what she brings. I could go on and on about the players but I think I will wait and save some of that for later. This is going to be an exciting year, I suggest those that are not already on board - jump on NOW. What are you waiting for? This is the Year for great things. See you all really soon.

Meek

No comments: