Thursday, January 14, 2010

HOPE Matters - Haiti Donation


Hey everyone!!!

I wanted to let you all know that my foundation (HOPE Foundation) is going to be supporting those in need in Haiti. We are going to join w/ UNICEF to send goods over to Haiti, but I want to take it a step further and send some HOPE tshirts over the the children at St. Damien Children's Hospital in Haiti.

If you want to join us in support, you can purchase a shirt for $15 and it will be sent in our care package on January 25th! Please use the link below to purchase a shirt, and your name will be included in the HOPE Inquirer care package that will be sent to St. Damien. I hope to visit Haiti if I have time to do a bit more, but while I'm in France, I wanted to make sure that we did something on behalf of HOPE.








Thanks for listening everyone!!

Meek

No comments: