Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!


Hello everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that it has been some time since I have posted a blog, but as you all know I have been a little busy. But mostly trying to spend as much time with my family as possible. The Christmas holiday was great. I got to spend the day with my family and enjoy the day. I had them all over my house before we went to go and see Alvin and the Chipmunks at the movies. THE KIDS LOVED IT (and so did I shhhhhhhhhhh).

Anyways, from there I had to hop on a plane and head over to France - where I am now. It is fairly cold, but it is rather nice. My teammates have been real cool so far and the coach seems to know what it is that he is talking about, so I am interested in seeing how this will work out. I think it can be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. We shall see!!!!!!!!!.

Anyway let me talk to you about what goes on here in France for the new year. On New Year's Eve everyone has a party and each person has to wear a costume. Now, when they fist told me this, I was like NO WAY - I am not participating in this! This is not what I signed up for LOL. But I didn't want to start out being a Party Pooper, so I went and rented a costume.

I was (are u all ready for this??) a French Maid! lol

My teammates didn't know what I was going to be, except for one, so I told them that I was coming as a basketball player. With that said, they were all thinking that I wasn't going to participate. But when I walked in they were all surprised and very happy. We had a blast!

I will keep you all posted on things here. Until then, have a safe and blessed day today and be thankful for being blessed with another year!!!!!

PS: Thank you all for following me and supporting me throughout 2009 I only hope for the same and more for 2010 I cannot do it without you. Thanks again!

No comments: