Thursday, March 25, 2010

Reaching Back..


Hey guys!!

I just wanted to share with you what a great time I had with the younger French team. They invited myself as well as the other American (Lenae Williams) over for dinner, and i have to tell you they can truly cook!!!

They prepared chicken, fish, rice, red sauce, sweet potatoes, and fried bananas. Then they gave us a delicious fruit bowl and then served chocolate cake. It sounds like a lot huh? That's because it was. I was so full. After eating the dancing began (and i can tell you that i did learn a thing or two from them about how to move), but i can tell you that i would not be able to do that for sure. It was fun while it lasted though!!!

They were so happy and excited that we actually took time to visit with them, but I honestly think that it is something that we should always do. I think that we are true role models to ALL young women, not just the ones in our country, so I was ecstatic to be there. I was a fun time and a good bonding time. Thanks ladies hope we get to do it again soon sometime!

Meek

No comments: