Saturday, October 10, 2009

Champion!!


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Thats all I can say right now. I promise you it feels so surreal. I am beyond happy right now. I am not sure if there is enough words to describe how I am feeling. I have to first Thank the Good Lord up above for removing from what was a bad situation to a great one. I have had a huge turn around from last year. It was the hardest time of my life both on and off the court. I didn't know while going through it He was preparing me for something Great. He was molding me to become a Champion. I couldn't have asked for a better organization, and group of women to accomplish this with.

Jay Parry, Annie Meyers, Corey Gaines, and the coaching staff, and my teammates welcomed me with open arms when I first stepped foot in the locker room and it was smooth sailing from there. I love every last one of my teammates and it has surely been a blast. I want to thank everyone for all your support for me and my teammates throughout this entire season. Stay tuned for some more great things that I have ahead - you will love it. Thanks again.

Meek

No comments: