Friday, June 27, 2008

H.O.P.E.

It’s been a minute since I’ve last updated all of you, but I’m doing well. I’m concentrating on my game, and making sure that I do all that I can to help my team win. More than that, I’m starting to work more on my non-profit, HOPE.

I’m excited about getting things started as soon as possible, as I want to reach out and help as many people as possible. I’m planning a few autograph signings so that I can connect with all of you. I want to meet as many of you as possible, and I’m planning some things in Los Angeles and in Louisiana. It’s important for me to give back as much as possible, because I’m blessed to be in the position that I am in.

People think it’s all about basketball and the fame, but I feel that it’s much more than that. I believe that it is what you do with that fame, and how much you impact those that watch and look up to you. That’s my goal with my foundation. I want people to know that I’m always going to do all that I can for those that I can reach and touch. It keeps me going. All of you motivate and inspire me, just as much as I motivate and inspire all of you.

I hope to have a signing as soon as next week, but these things can be tricky. Just know that I’ll be doing all that I can to make it happen.

Heaven Opens People’s Eyes – H.O.P.E.

Meek

No comments: